Monday, November 17, 2008

6 months


I'm 6 months today! Andy and I took my first belly pics this pregnancy because I didn't have a belly until now. Drea needed her belly in the picture, too.

We're still not finding out what the baby is. Everyone thinks we're going to change our mind. But now I definitely won't just because everyone thinks I will.

I think it's really funny when people ask me if we're finding out and when I say we're not they are like "Good. That's really good. That's the way it should be." And then I say "Well, we found out the first time." And then they look like they don't know how to act because they kind of said we did it wrong the first time. It's kind of fun. It makes me giggle a little bit.


1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

hmmmm...so now we can all look at your belly and try to decide if you are carrying high (girl) or low (boy)! Looks to me like you are right in the middle...so maybe on of each!!!