Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random thoughts...


  • My christmas tree isn't decorated yet. Finally up but not decorated.



  • I'm going to make lasagna tomorrow night. Yummy! And freeze one for Christmas day.



  • I tasted this incredible Italian creme cake at Sam's the other day. I think I'm going to get that for Christmas day.



  • The "baby in the belly" (as Drea calls it) will be the 4th grandchild on both sides of the family. - If it's a girl, she would be the 4th girl on Andy's side and the 2nd girl on my side. - If it's a boy, he would be the ONLY boy on Andy's side and the 3rd boy on my side.



  • I have almost completed Christmas shopping.



  • Mountaineers are playing in the Meineke Car Care bowl in Charlotte on December 27th. Let's go Mountaineers!



  • I can't wait to be off the whole week after Christmas. But I'm not excited to see how many times my work calls me.

No comments: