Saturday, January 17, 2009

10 things I think I think

1. Drea is funny - Tonight at dinner she informed us that, "Chicken nuggets make me poop!", very true and yes funny.

2. Drea doesn't need sleep or so she thinks, why is it no matter what time she goes to bed she is always up before 7:00am.

3. I don't teach for summers off (I work in the summer), I teach for snow days.

4. There is no way in h*** I could give birth to a baby, I don't know how you women do it.

5. I did not write #4 to get brownie points I really don't know how you women do it. I mean I know the process and everything, but I cry if I bump my head or scrape my knee.

6. Pitt sucks. Even when I want them to win they still can't win. I wanted WVU to be the first to beat them this year, so Pitt you suck.

7. Back to snow days, I don't think home-school kids get snow days-another reason to go to public school.

8. Drea is growing up to fast.

9. I hate weddings....they just remind me that one day Drea is going to be old enough to get married and I'll have to walk her down the aisle....makes me sad....plus I don't want to have to pay for the whole thing...the groom's parents should do it, he the one stealing her anyway.

10. Everyday is a great day to be a Mountaineer!!!