Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holidays

We all actually had a lot of time to relax this holiday - it was really nice! And we definitely needed it. Below are some pictures of Drea during the the holidays.

We started a couple new traditions this year. Hopefully this will help me remember what they are next year because I don't think they can become traditions until you do them more than once, right? :) We read the Christmas story from the Bible to Drea on Christmas Eve - we were very surprised that she made it so far through the story. And another thing we did was picking out a special ornament for Drea and we gave it to her on Christmas Eve. Not something with her name and year on it or anything but just a special ornament that she would like (it had Cinderella on it). Anyway, I really enjoyed these new things we did. I think there may have been something else we did as a tradition but I can't remember. The baby is stealing all of my brains.






These pictures are my favorite - Daddy trying to figure out how to put things together.


Drea with her only girl cousins. We went to NJ to visit after Christmas.


Judy ("Noni" as the girls call her) and her three grandchildren. She read them a cool book about the story of the candy cane.





No comments: