Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time-out, Question, Coach Stew, and other random thoughts

  • The other day I asked Drea to clean up her toys and she told me, "No, I don't want to clean up my toys!" I responded by telling her that her toys would be put in time-out. I know...we put her toys in time-out and not her for not cleaning up. It works...some good advice from friends (Thanks, Youngs) Anyway, she was very upset that her toys were going to time-out, she screamed "no time-out!" and ran to clean up her toys...so I thought. To make a long story short that didn't happen and I had to clean up her toys and put them in time-out. That's not the point, the point is I noticed Drea's socks on the floor so I picked them up...Drea's response, "Are you putting them in time-out, too!"

  • Some of you may know that my cousin Kristi goes to WVU along with her cousin Heather. On Sunday, we met them at the Pitt/WVU basketball game. (I hate Pitt and Larry Fitzgerald!!!) Kristi calls me and tells me we need to talk. Immediately, my head starts spinning, is someone pregnant, on drugs, dropping out of school, in need of money, something must be terribly wrong...No, the student section was full they didn't have seats....

  • When we were at the game we had to park pretty far away, so I decided (with the help of Stacey) to go get the car and come and pick up my girls. While they were waiting they ran into this guy.....................

    for those of you who don't know, that is Kristi, Drea (of course), and Coach Bill Stewart the WVU football coach. He happened to say Drea was the prettiest little girl and she should be a cheerleader...your wish is our command:

  • We had another snow day today:).....I'm like a kid at Christmas with the possibly of a snow day, I can't sleep and I'm all excited and when it snows it's like the present that I always wanted.
  • There is no question that I'm the best Elefun player in the world, this is a great game but it's not the best kid's game ever, (I will present that at a later date, maybe tomorrow, it's supposed to snow again tonight), but for now you can try and guess which game I think is the best and please don't say Candyland. Candyland falls right in line with Pitt and Larry Fitzgerald.

4 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Man, do you have to make up all those snow days???

And my guess is Operation...although Drea might not be old enough for it yet. We just got it for Kalee and I think Rich has had just as much playing it (if not more) as Kalee!

Andy said...

We have days built into our school calendar for make-up days and then once they are exhausted we don't make the days up. They have been exhausted. Operation is a fun game, but not the greatest kid game ever, but certainly at the top of the list.

Heather & Kristi said...

Oh man...I love how Kristi's call made it into your blog! Haha.

Heather & Kristi said...

Candyland is an amazing game, but so is Elefun.

I'm glad that my call made it to your blog! I love to keep you guys guessing!

And you know you're jealous of the completely unattractive picture of me with Drea & Coach Stew.

Kristi