Saturday, March 28, 2009

We need Sleep...



Drea is really enjoying being a big sister. It's funny when she wants to hold her and Charlotte starts to cry. She either wants to pass her back or she pats her belly and when I say pat I mean she beats her like a drum.



I don't know what we were thinking...it must of been something like this...We don't want to sleep ever again, so let's have another child.



Well, some of us are getting sleep...



...Seriously, things really are going well. Charlotte is sleeping pretty good already. Some nights she sleeps for a couple hours in her bed. Some nights she sleeps with daddy on the couch and others with mommy. Overall, she is sleeping good. Besides, I know what we were thinking...we are all so excited about her and did you see how cute she is.

2 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

She is adorable...they have to be cute to make up for the lack of sleep! I'm so jealous that Rich was there to see her in person! I have been trying to take a trip to WV WITH Rich forever - and now he ends up going without me! Glad you guys are doing well.

sherri said...

she really is adorable!!!!