Monday, July 6, 2009

Music

The pastor at our church was recently talking about learning scripture. He suggested that it was easy to learn bible verses...just think of them like music...then he played a variety of music and had us sing the words to prove his point. This got me to thinking about music. I know this wasn't the point of the sermon, but it is the point of my blog. I have a wide range of music that I like and listen too. Most songs take us back to some point in our lives and we remember what happen or what was going on. Though the years I have listen to many different types of music, Hootie and the Blowfish, Sublime, Fugees, Beastie Boys, George Clinton, Bob Marley, Toby Keith, Barenaked Ladies....just to name a few....right now I have been listening to the Davisson Brothers Band, with most music I like, I wind up listening to it like it is my job. If you want check them out on the web at www.davissonbrothersband.com.

Coming Soon: Beach stories and Pictures

No comments: