Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sports Thoughts

  • Lebron James is a punk! I have never really liked him or his game and this was only enforced when after the Cavs lost to the Magic in the Eastern Conference Finals he refused to shake hands. He said something about, I'm a winner and you have to understand as a winner, that is something I can't do. I'm sorry...you're not a winner you a loser. The latest from the King is he was dunked on by a college player at his basketball camp. Well, some media types were there filming. They filmed all day and nothing was said to them...that is until Lebron was dunked on and it was captured on tape. That is when the tapes were taken from the camera men. We can't have Lebron look bad...too late...he is a punk.

  • My friend Paul hates baseball....he tells me all the time. He also hates that I like to know if the Phillies won or not. He says, "There is 162 games it doesn't matter if they win or not." It does matter....I get just as excited about game 1 as game 162. I'm happy if they win and mad when they lose. I think Paul is just bitter because he is an Orioles fan.

No comments: