Monday, August 3, 2009

7 years!

Today is our anniversary....7 years can you believe it! So I thought I would go back and look though some pictures from the last seven years and share them with everyone. There are several years where there wasn't many pictures, I think that is because we would always forget to bring the camera and we are much better about it since we have the girls.

These are pics from our first anniversary, that cake was delicious by the champagne was much better than the cake.




80's party

This past Halloween we dressed up like Deigo and Alicia (Drea was Dora)




These last three pics are from NY we went there on our fifth anniversary, Stacey had never been there and we had a great time.

Ben and Kareen's wedding

Fourth of July '07

I know our marriage isn't perfect, but in my mind it is perfect for us. WE make it work and no matter what I know Stacey will always be there for me and she knows the same. Stacey recently blogged about making it with the kids and not only did we make it with them we have made it in our marriage. We still have many years of ahead of us and we are looking forward to them all.

4 comments:

young wife&mom said...

congratulations! what a great testimony to God's faithfulness through the years. thanks for setting such a good example of love and committment...

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Congrats, you two! The pictures are great! See you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Both of you make me cry. I love looking at the pictures an how you two have changed I love your honesty about things that you both tell from your heart you are such a blessed family .. I love you guys. Nunnie

Dave said...

Congrats...you both still look as young as you did at year one! I'm a little jealous :-)