Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

Most of our readers know that I enjoy snow days more then anything and that is still true. On Saturday, we received at least a foot of snow or more. It caused several problems in WV, as well as, the entire east coast. On Sunday, Drea and I shoveled snow and built a snow fort. We really had a great time. We have had two days off of school so far and as I am typing it is beginning to snow again. They predict that it will snow until Thursday. The girls are getting so big and I am enjoying every minute that I get to spend with them. I hope to blog a few times in the next couple of days (depending on the snow and possible days off). But, for now just wanted to say we are having a good time. The only thing that would make it complete is Mommy. I guess people need their money to buy bread and milk. (Stacey works for the bank, but doesn't handle money, I know that but just follow me, okay)

  • Speaking of which, it always makes Stacey and I laugh when people rush out to the store to buy those things. I don't understand that thinking. What's going to happen that we need to rush out and get those two items. I think we can survive without them. I mean how long are we going to be snowed in. A day maybe two. Please people give it a rest....you can live without bread and milk for TWO days....ugh.

  • I think censorship has been taken to far. During the Super Bowl they were introducing Football Hall of Fame players. One former player and now assistant coach of the Steelers is Dick Lebeau. Cbs censored his first name. I think the general public knows the difference between someones name and a bad word.

  • Those of you that know me realize I like an occasional beer. When I do it is usually Yuengling. Well, this past week on the tv show, "The Office", Michael and his former boss were sitting in a hot tub, drinking. (This is not recommended by the writer, both drinking in a hot tub and doing so with another man) Anyway, their beer of choice.........Yuengling Lager and Black and Tan.

No comments: