Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nostalgia

There something about seeing your youngest daughter wearing her older sister's clothes.

Maybe I'm just super sensitive right now because my youngest will be one on Saturday. I went through the next size clothes bin downstairs to get out bigger clothes for Charlotte yesterday.

For some reason, when I look at Charlotte wearing these clothes I get all sentimental. I think I can remember seeing Drea in them and I remember things she did and her mannerisms and now she's four. FOUR. I just can't believe it! My baby is FOUR! And now my other baby is on her way to FOUR. It's just hard to believe, that's all.

3 comments:

m.wright said...

I know what your mean, and now I pass them on to others and see new babies in them and can't believe it. Kindergarten registration is next week, I can hardly believe how fast time flies.

Anonymous said...

I so feel your sadness. My baby is going to be 5 in a couple of weeks and my oldest will be SEVEN in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Karen

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

I have kept all of Kalee's clothes (from birth until current) and have been able to loan them out to a few of my friends for their kids...and each time I go through them I say "oh, that one was my favorite!" It get's a little repetitive after the 50th time, but I can't help it! So, I definitely understand your getting sentimental! I think it's normal! ha!