Sunday, May 16, 2010

Attention all readers:

Do not trust this man. He is a thief. He will say he will watch your children, but in fact he will steal your coffee mug. I thought he was trustworthy, but he is just like all lawyers: A lair and a cheat.

If you see him please run the other way, if you talk to him it is already too late. Please be on the look out and guard your coffee mugs. Below is a photo of my missing mug. If you see the criminal, I mean lawyer, please call the police. If you have any other information regarding this matter please contact me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the children!!!!! Ha-ha. I look on your blog every day to see what you guys are up too. We miss you so much.
Love,
Karen

Dave said...

Yeah, he looks dastardly with that grin! AND I heard he also skips out on camping trips!!! Despicable...this is why you really have to watch who you trust your kids with! I mean, he looks like someone who would let them play with plastic bags or something! Nice LOST reference BTW.