Tuesday, July 27, 2010

facebook statuses

Seems like a silly post but one of the things I love about blogging is having a record of things I will have for my kids one day to look back on. Recently I was thinking about how sometimes I post things on my facebook status that I should be blogging about. Facebook statuses will disappear but hopefully my blogs won't especially since I'm going to be making them into books for the kids. (You can do that on www.blurb.com, in case you wanted to know.)

So below are some of my recent facebook status posts that I want to add to my bank of memories here on our blog.

July 27 - I shouldn't have commented on Charlotte's slow teething process. The doctor said she has 6 teeth coming in at the same time. Four of them are her 1 yr molars. :(

July 26 - is it sad that I'm starting to ask my 4 year old fashion advice? Which shoe looks better...this one or this one?

It gets really difficult when she says "I like the one on the left." because she's really excited that she knows her right and left now. But the problem is she knows HER right and left, she can't turn it around. So I usually just know that she means her left when she says "I like the one on the left." :)

July 20 - bike ride tonight on the rail trail would have been great until I wrecked in the tunnel because there were NO LIGHTS!

July 19 - I just heard Andy singing a song to the girls to the tune of Gloria Estefan's "Rhythm is Gonna Get You". He, he, he!

July 13 - I used to think I was special because Charlotte says "momma" all the time. Not special anymore after noticing she calls Andy "momma", too.

July 12 - Stacey Niessner has been working in the garden for two straight hours. I feel like I have bugs crawling all over me.

July 7 - Yes, I set up the yogurts and drinks in my fridge like I'm on MTV Cribs. It makes me happy.

July 6 - Stacey Niessner was so glad to get home early enough last night to do laundry and unpack suitcases! I rested peacefully knowing it was all finished. I know, I'm such a dweeb.

July 2 - Charlotte stepped on a bee last night and he gladly gave her her first bee sting. ouch! it was such a sad little cry.

June 29 - I have to say that many days I have to just trust that God knows what he's doing and be satisfied.

June 23 - Charlotte gets two teeth every five months. Seriously, 2 at 5 months, 2 at 10 months and now she's getting her next 2 at 15 months. This could be a long process.

That's as far back as I'm going. I always love doing random lists. So I guess this is mine today.



No comments: