Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pictures

Andy didn't post my favorite picture from our trip to Rich Farms.
Drea took this picture of Andy and I when we all went on the hayride.

Two of my other favorite pictures that I love from Rich Farms are below:


 

Couple Trick-or-Treat pictures. Drea was Princess Tiana, Charlotte was Tinkerbell, Barrett was a dragon and Tyler was a shark. I was very proud that I didn't have to spend a dime on costumes. The girls wanted to be costumes we already had in their dress-up box! 

 




Tearing up the carpet in our bedroom. Charlotte loves to be a big helper! She helps with everything. I love it and it's starting to rub off on Drea.



Just a cute picture of my girls hanging out together.

2 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Great pics...I especially love the one of Charlotte helping Andy - so precious! I have a similar picture of Kalee helping Rich fix the water line of our fridge...she has a couple screw drivers in her hands and was waiting patiently for her chance to help! Such a great age!

penomime said...

Great pictures. I love Rich's Farm. Drea is quite the photographer. I do kinda hate you a little for looking so good in a hat!