Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving

Some of you may know that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love the fact that family gets together and spends time together.  I know sometimes when family gets together it doesn't always go as planned, but it's family and no matter what it is wonderful.  That is one of the best things about being married to Stacey.  Not only do I get to be with her, I get her family as well.  However, this year instead of being in WV for Thanksgiving the Niessners piled in the car and headed to NJ to spend time with my family.  We missed everyone back in WV, but it was great to see my family and spend time with my sister and her family.


Drea and Brynn playing Disney DVD bingo


Charlotte and Lydia playing, too.
 Brynn, Drea, Lydia, and Charlotte had a great time seeing each other and spending every possible minute together.  I don't recall talking to Drea in the five days we were there because all the kids did was play.





The girls jumping on Noni's bed
 Now I would be lying if I didn't say I love Thanksgiving because of the food.  Who doesn't, Thanksgiving food is the best and then there is leftovers.  It doesn't get better than that.  Charlotte would agree.

 
Could Charlotte have more plates in front of her



Cousins: Lydia, Charlotte, Brynn, and Drea
 We had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving and it was great seeing my family and spending the holiday with them.

3 comments:

Maria said...

My neices all live out of state as well, and I love it when we travel to my dad's and spend time with the family. It makes me homesick tho, especially because the kids are so close in ages that they play well together and could be closer than they are if they saw eachother more regularly. Great pics....I love the one of the kids jumping on the bed!!

m.wright said...

Don't feel bad, I didn't talk to my girls over Thanksgiving break either. The girls love their cousins so much I didn't even get a hug or a hi the whole day.

Karen said...

How in the world did God bless us with the most beautiful little girls on the planet? I love that you guys do this blog so that Brynn, Lydia, and I can keep up with all that you are doing. We love you guys.