Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally some spring outside

With a couple beautfiul days finally happening outside lately we were able to let the girls enjoy some time playing in the yard. They love playing with water and bubbles. I'm not sure who's brilliant idea colored bubbles were but I bougth them at Toys R Us because they looked fun. The pictures below prove that fact but the stains on my front porch speak otherwise. Nevertheless, the girls had a blast and sometimes that's all I care about. I'm sure if really tried to scrub the porch it would come out. Enjoy the pictures below.









2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Drea looks so grown up with the bangs. I didn't realize it was her at first. They look like they are have a blast. Sometimes that is all that matters. Have you seen my pics where the girls painted their hair, cloths, and porch. It was all good.
Love you,
Karen

Noni said...

I'll try again. Drea DOES look so grown up in just a few months! Charlotte looked like she was enjoying eating the bubbles & at the end both were contently sleepy, it looks like!