Sunday, October 16, 2011

Niessner weekend

When August arrived this summer, our family drove to NJ to see the rest of the Niessner crew. Laura (Andy's sister), Leo, Luke, Melissa, and Cat flew across the country to visit for a couple weeks. Karen (Andy's sister), Richard, Brynn, and Lydia drove in from Maryland to visit also. That's one big Niessner weekend. I can't remember the last time we were all together. I believe it was for Karen's wedding over a year and a half ago. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed quite a few adventures.

Here's Luke eating some pancakes

Brynn, Drea, & Lydia enjoying time together

Leo making some guacamale

Charlotte reading with Aunt Laura

Preparing to eat some crabs thanks to Richard & Karen

All the cousins swimming

Getting ready to feast





Riding the train into Philly




Visiting the Liberty Bell


As soon as the camera comes out, Drea poses
I love this picture



Too much Philly

So this was the stage at Betsy Ross's house, but the girls made it theirs

Cheese!

This is what Melissa & Kat did the whole time

The whole Niessner clan

Sno Cones!



Oh wait, Melissa & Kat did do this...it was Hilarious

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the girls and the map too. I also like looking at the pics and playing a game called who is wearing who's flip flops, bathing suit, dress, shirt, or any other article of clothing. They are so cute together. Please send me your pictures. I want to scrap this event. (I say that but I am still working on Brynn and Lydia's first year books.)
Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way we noticed that Char. possed for the camera too. Her butt was up in the air at that shot. HaHaHa
Brynn and Lydia

Anonymous said...

I have to say my two favoriate parts of our trip back home, was Andy after the family reunion swearing Apple tripped him and my sister-in-laws story the night they got into NJ! I love my family and even with all the craziness that is us, I had the best time ever just being with all of you and getting to see the kids all play together.