Saturday, February 4, 2012

Somebody turned 6!


So somebody forget the candles, so we borrowed candles from the party upstairs....what, 5 plus 1 equals 6

Drea wanted cupcakes with shoes on them for her guests....so we went with a cupcake cake with a giant shoe

She also wanted two cupcakes with purses, one for her and one for Charlotte
My favorite thing about both of these was Drea drew a picture of what she wanted and gave it to the
cupcake lady....I think she is amazing

Drea's party of at WV gymnastics....I swear the big kids have more fun then the little

Mommy and Char


What was that about the big kids

I dont know how she does that

Daddy and Charlotte in the foam pit


Drea opening presents

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember being at Drea's birthday #1, and how much fun it was. This one looks like it was pretty awesome & I love her cupcakes with purses that she designed! I definitely see a budding artist with Drea! She has alot of creative talent! Love you Drea, and Charlotte, too, of course! Noni

Anonymous said...

Wow, Drea,
I can't believe you are six. You have grown so much. You are becoming such a beautiful little girl. I hope that you are Char had a lot of fun at your party. I love the cupcakes you created. I bet they were yummy to.
Love,
Aunt Karen