Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chris Tomlin

I recently had a conversation with a friend about Chris Tomlin.  My thought is you can't be a Christian and not like his music.  My friend disagreed and told me she couldn't stand him.  I know right, what's that about.  It doesn't matter who is right (me),but either way I wound up with Chris Tomlin's Burning Lights CD.  Love it.  Just like most CDs there were songs that I liked more then others, however now I just like the whole thing.  I thought I would share one of the songs I was really into lately. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....take four minutes out of your day and really listen to the words, I think you will find it amazing.  Plus you will see how right I am...only kidding.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Downloaded this last night! Thanks for the suggestion . . . great song!

young wife&mom said...

love Chris Tomlin..actually saw him in concert for 5 bucks back 10 or so years ago..when he was a nobody...he sang Country Roads too!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I agree with the song, "Thank You God for Saving Me". While I know I first verbally accepted God into my life at 9 years old, I can honestly say I felt His presence in my life long before that. It doesn't mean I am perfect, not by a long shot, what it does mean is that I am forgiven! I must say, however, that God continues to teach me, almost daily, to be the person that He wants and expects me to be and I praise Him with all my heart for all He does, and continues to do for me! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love this song , Thanks I will be buying this album. I don't know how someone could not like this song Love you