Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My favortie part of my house

Without question my favorite part of my house is the deck.  Most evenings you can find me just sitting there watching the cars go by.  It is usually so calm and peaceful at night and really even during the day.  Now that it is warm, I usually spot people walking along the trail or bicycles going by.  I also get to view, geese, deer, and ground hogs.  One night I even saw a UFO (I think it was a weather balloon).  Either way, I promise it was there and I wasn't the only one that saw it.  
 
 
 
Here it is

The stairs

The main part of the deck

This is where I sit
Not only do I get to see wildlife, people, and UFOs, there are other cool things to see as well...

If you look close enough you can see two rainbows

The bright dot is a full moon

These pictures of the moon, don't really do it justice, it is always very pretty and calming
One final note about the deck, which I probably shouldn't share, but I will anyway, it's fun to pee off of, just don't tell anyone. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably should have kept the peeing thing to yourself. lol You do have a wonderful view. I would be out there too, but I wouldn't be peeing.
Karen

Anonymous said...

I agree with Karen! On all counts! LOL! Love, mom

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PJ said...

Hey love the deck...loved the party on the deck last month too! Before school goes back, you and I need a night on the deck again. give me a call sometime!