Monday, April 6, 2015

Florida Trip: Day 1 & 2

Day 1 Selfie: Leaving WV 6am

For Spring Break the girls and I headed to Florida for some fun in the sun.  Since seeing the movie A Dolphin Tale, Drea has wanted to visit CMA to see Winter.  Winter is the Dolphin for which the movie is based.  Our plan was to visit CMA and then spend a few days at Disney World.  The first two days consisted of traveling and getting our camp set up.  I could not have asked or predicted better behavior from them.  They weren't perfect, but no one is.  I look back at everything we did and all the time in the car and waiting in line and I could not be more pleased with how well they did.  I hope you enjoy viewing our journey as much as we enjoyed taking it.



Our second stop at the Welcome Center in SC

Swimming at the hotel the first night in Brunswick, GA

The regular pool water was freezing.  I swear the water
in our cooler was warmer.  I swam it in after being harassed for an hour.
The hot tub was perfect.

Relaxing in the room

Day 2 Selfie: Onward to Orlando

Daytona Beach!


Waiting for me to go to the Pool

Our home for five, wait, six days...I'll explain in a later post.

What the girls were waiting for since Christmas


We left the pool for dinner and when we came back
this was sitting on the rail.  It was Charlotte's shorts.
It cracked me up for whatever reason.

Two days of travel, just to go to Wawa...it was worth it

Smores!


Check back for more pictures from CMA and Disney World!

No comments: