Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a little update

Everyone keeps asking how I'm doing so I thought I would post it:

I'm 14 weeks along and things this pregnancy have been going great ~ just as good as with Drea!
No morning sickness!
No major food aversions!

Only differences so far are WAY less energy but I guess that's what happens when you are chasing a 2 1/2 year old! I can't eat as much. I get full really fast which has made it nice for the weight gain. With Drea I pretty much ate day and night ~ which is why I gained 60 lbs! By this point last time I had gained about 10 or 12 lbs. I have LOST 3 lbs. so far! Yeah!

Anyway, I will give you further updates as we go. Our next doctors appointment is Sept. 19th.

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Sounds great! Ya, there is just something about that first pregnancy where you think it's an all out food fest! Oh, to be so naive, again!!! Glad things are going well and hope that it continues to do so!