Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big News....My first Blog and More

Stacey and I will have a new addition to our family in March 2009. She is 12 weeks pregnant! We are very excited!

We decided that we were going to have Drea tell everyone that she was going to be a big sister. We sat her down and told her she was going to be a big sister. When we were finished we asked her if she understood what that meant. She informed us that it means, "You love me very much." Which is true, of course, but the reaction made us giggle. Stacey and I then asked her to tell my mom who was in town for the week. She said "no". We again encouraged her to tell my mom, again responding with a no. Finally, like any good parent we said will you do it for a popsicle. With that she ran out of the room.

Stacey and I have already had our first appointment and we were able to see the little peanut. The baby or as Uncle Ben nicknamed her/him "Mountie" has a very good heartbeat. For now we are not going to find out what we are having, however, that may change. We will keep you updated periodically thoughout our (Stacey's) pregancy.

2 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Congratulations!!! March sounds like a great month to have a new baby!

Dave said...

Hey Dude, great blog! Congrats (again) on making "Mountie".