Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a...

GIRL...Charlotte Eve...9lbs 6ozs...21.5 inches long

  • I love this kid already and not just because she is my daughter, but because she decided to come after the Mountaineer Game and before I did my nightly job of walking the dogs and doing the dishes.
  • How sad am I...Stacey was in labor and in pain so she needed an epidural...so after about 4 tries, I started to get real light headed and I thought I was going to pass out. I mean, suck it up man, Stacey is in labor and I'm the one who was struggling.
  • I'm so excited for Drea to come and see her sister and it is a good thing it was a sister, yesterday at Walmart, Drea saw a dress and said I want that for the baby. We said, "Drea what if the baby is a boy?" She looked real sad and had a pouty lip. I asked her if it was a boy would she want us to give it back? She said YES!
  • Finally, I think the baby doctor is really Doogie Howser, MD.....makes me feel old, first because he is young and second because I referenced Doogie Howser...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

YA!!!! Good job Stacey - I don't know the timeline yet, but seems the labor and delivery didn't take tooooo long (although you might beg to differ!) So happy for you - can't wait to see more pics!

Dave said...

This is a great picture! She
s adorable