Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Random Thoughts

  • Well, still no baby but we are still excited and can't wait to find out what we are having and when. Stacey feels great and besides being tired a little more then usual she is hanging in there. She so tough I still don't know how she and other women do it. In my opinion, she is the best!

  • It's funny we can't call anybody without being ask, "Are you having a baby?", on the flip side at least everyone answers their phone.

  • I love college football, but this time of year is the best. The NCAA tournament is the best event ever. Let's Go Mountaineers!!!

  • 4th graders are funny...Don't ever try to explain to them why a baby doesn't have to come on the due date or for that matter try to explain to them anything about babies, being pregnant, or the idea of parenthood.

  • I don't know why I forget so much...I mean I'm thirty-four years old and I forget what I ate for breakfast yesterday...I had a Drea story I wanted to blog about and I forgot...wait I just remembered...The other night she woke up in the middle of the night, like 3am or something, anyway, she was wide awake, I was thinking I'm never going to get any sleep (practice I guess), she leans in an whispers to me, "Daddy, I know, when I get up I wanna get, (her eyes get real big)...an ice cream sanwich, and with that she went to sleep.

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

love the Drea story! About a year ago Rich and I would race to be the one to wake Kalee up in the morning because she would mumble sentences as she was waking up. I wish we would have written them down because they were hilarious...I guess maybe the end of dreams or something! Anyway, it was a great way to start the morning!

We'll be thinking of you guys over the next few days! Hopefully baby Neiessner will make his/her entrance soon!!!