Monday, April 20, 2009

Blessed with so many friends

Sarah and I were having a conversation today about the friends our children have. I commented that Drea doesn't have many friends besides her cousins and Isak and Madison...but the more I thought about it...I take that back.

Drea is blessed with so many friends. Almost too many to count. Below are some pictures of her many friends and cousins.


My friend, Madison


My friend and dress-up partner (whether he wants to be or not), Isak


My friends, Zayne and Eden




My cousins and friends, Lydia and Brynn




My cousin and friend, Tyler




My cousin and friend, Barrett




My friends, Seneca, Lora, Mackenzie and Sarah (also pictured Aunt Kareen and Eden)


My friends and cousins, Kristi and Heather


My cousin and friend, Davey




My cousins and friends, Madison, Max, Sydney, AJ, and Taylor (not pictured John and Carson)

My newest friend...my little sister, Charlotte

Friends I don't have pictures of: Caleb, Jack, Rylee, Allie, Karson, Alex, Ethan, Ansley, Thursday night dance class and Ms. Rikki's 3 yr old daycare class...and so many more!
Thank you God for blessing our girls with so many people who love them and fill their lives with joy.

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Drea is just too cute - and Charlotte too, of course! And I love all the comments you added, Stacey! Memories!!!