Monday, April 13, 2009

One Month, Knock, Knock, and Chicks

  • Charlotte is one month today. It has gone by so fast already. I had to go back to work today after having a week off for spring break. Unfortunately, for Mama she had to take Charlotte to the doctors for her second round of shots. Charlotte said Mama cried more than me. She weighed in at 11 lbs 11 oz and 22 1/4 inches long. I did not cry! -sn



I really don't know if she could be any cuter
  • Another thing that Drea is into lately is knock, knock jokes. The best part of it is, like most kids she doesn't remember the real joke and she just makes it up. For example, she combines her knock-knock jokes... instead of knock, knock, who's there, cargo, cargo who, cargo beep-beep. She says, knock, knock, who's there, Drea, Drea who, Drea go beep-beep. Then she starts to laugh. It like hearing Stacey's Grandpa's jokes, again. We love it! :)

Peepers Creepers, this is the box Drea received for Easter from Granny Blanche, however, it isn't stuffed chicken breast.........yet!

Drea is so excited about the chicks however, she wants them to have a good home on a farm somewhere, and not in Jersey's belly. Jersey is our beagle. So if you know somewhere we can take them let us know.......if not, Drea does love chicken nuggets.

  • One last Charlotte story, well it's not really a story, anyway, Charlotte gets the hiccups...alot. She hates them more than anything else. I tried to scare the hiccups out of her....it didn't work...I just scared Charlotte.

4 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Andy, your stories always make me laugh! My cousin has chickens and I am so worried that midnight is going to snag one, when we least expect it! It's just what dogs do!

The pictures are great - Charlotte is too cute!

Lindsay Wiles said...

Hey Andy! I love the stories and pictures. I can't believe how big Charlotte is already! My brother has a bunch of chickens. If you're really interested in getting rid of the chicks I can see if he wants any more. Just let me know. Tell Stacey I said "hello"!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I never saw this post before! Charlotte is so little & just as cute then as she is now! Love, Noni