Saturday, May 16, 2009

My memory

Awhile back I talked or wrote about how I forget real easy. Here is more proof that I'm getting forgetful. On Thursday, Stacey went to Charleston for work, all I had to do was pick up the girls from day care and take Drea to dancing. I forgot to take Drea to dancing. This by itself does not seem that bad, however, when you consider everything that happened, it really is quite sad. So, while I was supposed to be getting Drea ready for dance, I was talking to my Mom, trying to book a flight for her to come in and watch the DANCE RECITAL (clue #1). Then, during the conversation with my Mom I called the DANCE STUDIO (clue #2) to confirm the time of the DANCE RECITAL (clue #3). Finally, I looked at the calender to check to see if the time of the dance recital was on there it wasn't, but Drea's weekly DANCE LESSON (clue #4) was listed. So you can see my memory isn't what it used to be. I guess on the bright side, I remembered to pick up the girls....one out of two isn't that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey at least your forgot to take her to dance...like you said you could have forgotten to pick them up altogether!!!