Thursday, May 14, 2009

Facebook

So I'm seriously considering joining facebook. I don't know what to do. I think my motivation is all wrong. I was talking to someone at work today about high school and somehow the conversation led to facebook. My coworker said I should join facebook and you could find out what everyone from high school is doing. Here is why my motivation is all wrong. I want to see what people are doing so I can judge them. Not only that, what if I wind up with like 3 friends, that would be devastating, then people would be judging me. Then I would be afraid I wouldn't blog and I would probably get really obsessive with it. So I don't know what do. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

blogging and facebook are two totally different things! Blogging is much more personal, I think! I avoided joining facebook for a LONG time, but finally gave in and I am glad I did! I have found my best friend from 7th grade - and although we don't have a lot to say to each other on a frequent basis it was great to catch up with each other (since 7th grade was such a long time ago!!!) And, I'm sure you will have more than 3 friends (you're related to more than 3 people - and they have to accept your friend request!) :)

young wife&mom said...

don't do it andy!

Heather & Kristi said...

DOOOOO ITTTTTT!
Love,
Kristi

Dave said...

Well, here is my two cents: I say do it. It is a great way to keep in touch with people. I don't think you'll get obsessed because you won't have time! I don't think you'll be able to check it at school, and Lord knows you don't have a lot of free time at home. Plus you and Stacey can write sweet notes on each other's wall!

Dave said...

PS - it is also a great way to share family photos :-)