Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hey Daddy Guess What....

  • That is Drea's new thing...she says it about 157 times a day...at least she doesn't say chicken butt

  • Speaking of guess what look at these pictures of Charlotte




  • Now look at this one, notice the shiny earrings....Charlotte was a real trooper she only cried about 5 seconds for each ear and that was it.

Here is the first swim of the summer and Charlotte's first ever swim, she wasn't to happy about it...it was really cold!

  • I love West Virginia, I specifically remember being in 6th grade chorus (I know those that have heard me sing are probably laughing, but at my school anybody that tried out made the chorus) and singing County Roads and it having a impact on me. I don't know if that means anything, but I thought it was cool that I really liked singing it then and I still like singing it now.

  • Friday was my last day of school....whoo hoo....school's out for the summer, school's out for the summer....oh wait I have a summer job that starts on Wednesday, never mind

  • I know that it has been awhile since we have blogged, but that saying, two is like ten is true. Usually, when we get the time to blog we would rather sleep. Seriously, things are going great and Charlotte is sleeping longer periods though the night. We are looking forward to an exciting summer and can't wait to share our adventures with everyone.

  • By the way I decided not to join facebook at this time...I'm over it.



1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

so jealous about the pool!!! Kalee REALLY tried to talk her daddy into getting a pool this year, to no avail! Charlotte is getting so big - too fast!