Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daddy's Dancers

Sunday was the Dance Recital and I had three dancers to watch. Stacey still dances and loves it just as much. I think she has danced for 15-20 years. This was Drea first true dance recital. She has been in other shows (Christmas and made a guest appearance two years ago), but this is her first that she has danced in. Charlotte made her stage debute, she was quite the cutie!




Here is a video of Drea's Dance

Here's the Finale of the Recital. The video is about four minutes long. In the beginning you can see Chad's wife, Jody, she is the second from the left in the group of four dancers in the front row. Stacey, Drea, and Charlotte make their appearance around the three minute mark. Stacey and Charlotte are behind Drea. Drea is the dancer on the right side that is in front of everyone else being a total ham.

Some other thoughts about the Recital:

  • The recital seemed really quick this year, usually it feels like it last forever and it is never going to end. This year it was different. I think this was the case because........

A. The recital was at East Side High School and the auditorium is air conditioned, opposed to being at Fairmont Senior which isn't air conditioned.

B. There were less dancers, which made for a quicker recital

C. I'm beginning to actually enjoy these things

D. All of the above

Sorry, I guess I'm still in state testing mode.

  • My Mom flew in from NJ to watch the girls dance. It shouldn't amaze me since it is the 21st century, but air plane travel is amazing. My mom spent more time in the airport in Pittsburgh, then it took her to fly back to Philadelphia. Not only that she was back in Philly before I was back to Fairmont. It blows my mind.

2 comments:

NUnnie Bilotta said...

Andy Thanks I was there but didn't get to see the last dance because too many people were in front of me.. Love it Thanks Love You Mom ( Nunnie )

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Nice! Love the video. Drea really is such a cutie! ok...Stacey and Charlotte are cute, too! :)