Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Pics, Video, and Thoughts

Stacey wrote about liking yard sales, she purchased this raincoat at one.....as soon as it rained Drea insisted on putting it on and going outside and playing in the rain.....she had lots of fun!

Drea loved splashing in the puddles while I tried to hide under the pine tree

I took this picture the other night....notice the picture of her little sis....she does love her!

Speaking of yard sales, this is what we purchased with our hard earned money from our yard sale. We needed to get a bigger tent with our expanding family....we better not out grow this one or we may need to look for better jobs or have more yard sales.

I told you this post was of random pics....this mug belongs to Ben....I borrowed it (actually I stole it, it's a game we play, which Ben isn't really good at, I have had it since football season)....I wanted to include it on our blog just to taunt Ben, by the way my coffee is much better when I drink from it, plus on game day it helps to guarantee a Mountaineer victory.

Drea won this at the beach, you would have thought she won a million dollars....it was priceless

This is our new temporary road to our driveway and garage....I actually like it and wouldn't mind if they left it there, but I don't get a choice and that is okay, too.

This is a very cute video of Charlotte doing a few tricks....my favorite is the smile....it is amazing how something this small already has me wrapped around her finger....it's not fair, I don't stand a chance, she is way to cute.

Finally, one last Drea story....we have been trying to get Drea to ask for things in complete sentences and not be so demanding when she wants something, anyway, the other day we were coming home from the ice cream stand and Drea starts asking to color on the way home. She was quite demanding and starting asking to color by just saying, "Color!" She kept saying color over and over. Stacey said to her we can't give you, your crayons and coloring book if you don't ask nicely. Still, Drea continued to say color. So I say to her, "Drea what do you need to say." Drea response, "Color, Sir!"

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

LOVE the playin' in the rain pics! Kalee would love to play in the rain with Drea, if it rains when we are up for the wedding...that would just make the trip, for her! Can't wait to see Charlotte, too - she is just growing so fast!