Saturday, July 18, 2009

Random Thoughts (from Stacey)

  • You know how a baby's skin is super soft - have you ever noticed that first thing in the morning baby's skin is really extra soft? Wonder why? Well, whatever the reason, this is my favorite. (Has anyone else ever noticed this or am I really making it up?)
  • I love yard sales...Going to them and Having my own. I've been really into yard sale-ing the past couple years. It's fun and I love the treasures I find for not much money. Our yard sale was today - we made a lot of money.
  • When I'm an old woman I'm going to wear a do rag all the time. For a few reasons...I will be tired of doing my hair, I think old ladies in head rags are adorable, and maybe people will think I'm hard at work cleaning my house or something. (I told you these were random thoughts.)
  • Being positive isn't easy. I'm doing a study at church and this week we are focusing on replacing the negative with the positive. I feel like I'm learning a lot...and I've definitely learned being positive is hard...but I guess that's why we're supposed to rely on God's power to help us with positivity.
  • I love when my house is clean...it just doesn't seem to be that way often enough.
  • I bought my Andy Phillies tickets for Father's Day and it signed me up to get email updates of what is going on with the team. This sounds dorky but I love it because I feel like I have this secret way to connect with something my husband loves. He knows this is where I get my information from so it's not really a secret in that sense but a secret in the sense that I have never thought of it before. So Andy will come home from work and I will be like "Did you see the Phillies signed Pedro Martinez to a one year contract today?" And I think I get an automatic free "I love you" you look from Andy because he feels like he can talk to me about something he loves!
  • Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Take some time to love your family a little extra this week - I bet they will appreciate it!

No comments: