Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The ABC's of Andy

I usually never do these types of things, but since I'm a school teacher, I thought I would do this one.
A - Age: 35
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: folding and putting away clothes
D - Dinnertime: 6:30 (if we're lucky)
E - Essential start-your-day item: COFFEE
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: neither, but if I have to pick silver
H - Height: 5'9"...almost
I - Instruments you play(ed): air guitar and drums
J - Job title: 4th grade teacher
K - Kids: 2 - Alexandrea Carmella and Charlotte Eve
L - Living arrangements: own Stacey's grandparents old home
M - Mom's name: Judith
N - Nickname: Drew (Stacey calls me this) Ferris (friends from home call me this)
O - Overnight hospital stay: Never for me, but everytime Stac has been in the hospital
P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers
Q - Quote from a movie: "And GI Joe got stuck under the water"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Karen and Laura
T - Time you wake up: 6:30, 6:45, or 7 depending on how many times I hit snooze
U - Underwear: yes, boxers
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas, lima beans
W - Ways you run late: Stacey or something unexpected happening
X - X rays: dental
Y - Yummy food you make: roasted chicken
Z - Zoo favorite: lions

No comments: