Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ABC'S OF ME

(Thanks Megan - this is always a chance to stop and learn a little more about myself) :)
A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: sweeping dog hair off my couch (I know sounds gross doesn't it.)
D - Dinnertime: 6:30 (if we're lucky)
E - Essential start-your-day item: contacts - I feel like I can't function without my contacts in
F - Favorite color: red
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the congas at church a couple times...had no idea what I was doing and I'm not really sure if this counts.
J - Job title: graphic designer and momma (well, my actual title is marketing assistant)
K - Kids: 2
L - Living arrangements: own my grandparents old home
M - Mom's name: Nancy
N - Nickname: Alexis (my mom and Andy sometimes call me by my middle name)
O - Overnight hospital stay: 6 times (1/06 - Drea's birth, 1/06 - kidney stones, 3/06 - kidney stones, 3/06 - Drea RSV, 3/09 - Charlotte's birth, oh yeah, and when I was born)
P - Pet Peeve: rude people
Q - Quote from a movie: "fat guy in a little coat" (It doesn't sound right if you don't sing it.)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Chad, Jeremy, Tony, Kareen
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 on work days, 7 on days off
U - Underwear: depends on what I'm wearing
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
W - Ways you run late: usually always my fault but getting Drea out the door is proving to get harder every day
X - X rays: dental, kidney stones
Y - Yummy food you make: mashed potatoes (usually)
Z - Zoo favorite: zebras and penguins

2 comments:

Woo-Hoo1 said...

without even thinking it I automatically sang "fat guy in a little coat". It just has to be that way.

Megan

young wife&mom said...

i don't know this fat guy in a little red coat?? am i missing something..
and i think you are taller than 5'7...:)