Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My favorites

This is just a random list of some of my favorites (currently):

  • I love yous.
    when I quietly tell Drea "I love you" and she whispers "I love you" back in the sweetest voice ever.

  • Andy's creations.
    when Andy makes some concoction on the stove where he just throws a bunch of stuff - and it's awesomely delicious!

  • SILENCE.
    possibly my favorite sound ever: SILENCE. Like when you put your baby down for a nap in her crib and she just quietly falls asleep. SILENCE. Even better, your oldest child is sleeping at the same time! OH, SWEET SILENCE!

  • My girls.


  • Food!
    rigatoni & meatballs, Yann dogs, pepperoni rolls, hot wings, chili, hot sausage, hot peppers (Note to food: I can't wait to enjoy each and every one of you again after Charlotte is weaned! Oh, sweet bliss!)

  • Food I can eat now!
    cheese pizza, frittas (thank goodness for the Italian Heritage festival - if anyone knows who makes frittas on a regular basis, please let me know!), roasted chicken (Andy's speciality), ice cream, Rita's water ice, french fries, pancakes...can anyone tell why I need to lose weight

  • Mountaineer football.
    here are some pictures at the ECU game -
    both of my girls love the games.
    although the 2nd picture shows what Charlotte does for half of the game.


  • Family days.
    like zoo trips.

  • Zoo babies.
    Drea's favorite: the baby elephant (how cute is that!)

  • Drea's photography.
    this is a neat shot.

  • Cousins.
    someone to always have fun with.

  • Firsts.
    first big girl bath with big sister.
    first ride on a carousel.


5 comments:

young wife&mom said...

sweet family. so glad we know you;)

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Very nice! The pic of Charlotte asleep at the game is priceless!

Woo-Hoo1 said...

Hard to believe but I have never had a Yann dog. Cute pics of a cute family.

Megan

Anonymous said...

I actually enjoyed Drea's bowling ball picture & thought it was rather eclectic. At least it was better than Andy & Karen's first attempts at picture taking. Their claim to fame was a photo of the brown carpet in the living room at Centerton! Love, Noni

Anonymous said...

Love the WVU pics of the girls! I enjoy seeing what all of you are doing so much & keeping in touch this way! Love, Noni