Friday, November 20, 2009

Five Random Thoughts

1. I think Charlotte may think she is one of the dogs. She is always trying to eat the dog food and play in the water. She also gets in the garbage in the bathroom just like Jersey. Charlotte chews on everything, just like the dogs used to do. She will also come crawling when you call her. It wouldn't surprise me is her first word was dog, too!

2. I'm finally getting past the fact that the Yankees won the World Series. The World Series for me was as emotionally draining as if Michigan were to play WVU in football or basketball. Maybe it was just me, but the Yankees are a bunch of babies, they seemed to cry over every call that went against them. My favorite moment in the World Series was when Jorge Posada tried to call time-out and it wasn't granted and then on the next pitch he struck out. I'm quite certain the Phillies will get their chance for pay back.

3. I've talked about Lebron James before on our blog and I'm going to do it again. I just don't care too much for him. First, it was the I'm not going to shake hands thing, then you can't show video of me being dunked on, and now the latest thing. The other day he came out and said that he couldn't where 23 anymore because that is the number of the greatest player (Michael Jordan) ever. He then went on to say no one should wear it and he is changing his number to 6. These comments alone don't mean that much, but when you consider the source. This is about two things: 1. Lebron trying to look good. 2. MONEY. I don't believe for one second it could be anything else, but Lebron trying to make himself look good.

4. College football is great for many reasons, but to me every game means so much. When you lose, you're out of the Championship talk (for the most part). On the other hand, it's hard for me to get to excitied about the NFL, when you can lose 7 or 8 games and still make the playoffs.

5. I love Thanksgiving. It is by far my favorite holiday. I know that is different, but I love it. I think it is the food and family. I hate when everyone starts gearing up for Christmas before Thanksgiving, because we skip right over my favorite day. Think about it, food, family, and football. What more could you want? I can't wait until next week.

No comments: