Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maybe she IS Italian

Drea never eats pasta. She doesn't like it. She doesn't even really eat macaroni and cheese unless for some odd reason it's Sponge Bob shapes or some other character. Even then it is hit or miss. Stacey and I always joke around about it. We tell her you're italian, you're supposed to like pasta! Anyway, I was driving the girls home from daycare today and Drea says, "Daddy, I want pepperoni." I respond, "Drea, do you mean pepperoni rolls?" She says, "Yes, from that place." We were right by Country Club bakery and that is what she meant.....so I stopped. It's not pasta, but hey, what good italian West Virginian doesn't love Country Club pepperoni rolls?


A side note from this story was, Drea first asked for Wendy's, but I didn't want to spend $5 to buy her something.....so instead I paid $11 for a dozen pepperoni rolls :)

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

pepperoni rolls beat Wendy's ANY day, for sure!!! They are always the first thing on our list to get, when we come to WV!