Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drea Musings

  • The other day we were all at Target and Drea said, "Look what I found!" Then we heard crunch, crunch.....She found some popcorn sitting on the shelf, YUM.

  • This past weekend, my sister got married. During the prayer, Drea was sitting with Stacey at the head table. Anyway, I was watching Drea and I noticed her take a drink of champagne. As the prayer concluded, Stacey noticed that Drea had taken a drink from her glass. Stacey told her, "Honey, you shouldn't drink that." Drea said, "That's okay mommy, I like it."

  • Another story from the wedding this past weekend, which was a lot of fun and I will blog some photos later..........during the special dances, bride/groom, etc....Richard, Karen's husband danced to Butterfly Kisses with my nieces. Drea who had a hard time understanding why she wasn't in the wedding, turned to me and ask, "Daddy, when is it going to be my turn?" Even though I realized what she meant, with that song playing, all I could think to say, "Hopefully not for a long time."

  • Finally, a video of Drea telling a joke, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: