Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Charlotte's Stories and Videos

  • I've blogged before that I think that Charlotte thinks she is one of the dogs. More proof that she thinks or acts like them.....she tries to play in the toilet, she lifts the lid (the dogs can't do that) and tries to stick her hand in the water. She hates to have her nails trimmed and lately, Jersey has been sleeping in Charlotte's room. If she starts barking we maybe in big trouble.

  • Today at dinner Charlotte had a fish stick in one hand and a carrott in the other. All of a sudden she stopped and looked at the carrott, dropped it and picked up another fish stick. I guess she knew what she wanted and what tasted better.

Here's a brief video of Charlotte walking. When she walks, I think she looks like a famous actor.............think mini me.

This video is cute, watch Charlotte playing hide and seek with Drea

No comments: