Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Ruark Wedding

My sister, Karen got married last weekend. The family piled into the car and traveled 6 hours to Maryland. We stayed in a motel, which we normally do not do, so, it was like a mini vacation. We had lots of fun and enjoyed our four day trip. Here are some pictures of the occasion.

The Wedding Party

Lydia (my niece), Charlotte, and Stacey

My other sister, Laura, and her boyfriend, Leo

Drea, Andy, and Lydia

The bride and Richard

Brynn, Karen, Richard, and Lydia

Laura and me dancing with the kids

What a smile!

This was one of my favorite parts of the reception. It just looked really cool. It covered the entire dance floor and almost the entire sitting area.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Good pictures, looks like it was a very nice wedding!

Anonymous said...

It was the best wedding. I never had so much fun with my family dancing and laughing. I wish everyone lived closer. Funny story: My kids at school saw the pictures of Richard and I and they thought Richard married someone else because they didn't recognize me. lol They were very upset.
Karen

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures & the wedding & the visiting were top notch! Love, Noni