Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spring to summer...catching up. (Part II)

Bilotta family visit
Unfortunately, my dad's brother and their quickly growing family came to WV to visit when my aunt's mother died. We were sad about their loss but took advantage of the time we could spend with them. There were three new babies in the mix since the last time we saw them, that equals lots of baby cuddle time!

This is my new cousin, Tyler. He was only 5 months old in this picture...yes, 5 months old. He is the cutest thing ever!

These are my new twin cousins! Avie and Elise. They were so adorable and it was wonderful getting to hold them get to know them. I appreciated that I only had one baby at a time. Two babies are a huge handful.

This is my cousin's wife, Lauren, and their beautiful daughter, Madison. My girls were so happy to get some playtime in with her, although her and Charlotte seemed like they could stir up some good trouble together.

My sister, Kareen, holding Tyler. Avie (crap, I think it's Avie) with her momma, my cousin's wife, Meg.

My cousins, Matthew and Jonathan...both in the Air Force.

My Uncle David and Aunt Terry (sorry Aunt Terry, I know I take random candid photos sometimes).

My cousin, Daniel and his wife, Lauren.

Drea and I getting some snuggle time with Elise (I think.) :)

Madison and Charlotte. They look like they are getting ready to do something rotten to Tyler.


Dancing with the girls in our living room.




Pittsburgh Children's Museum
I'm not going to add a lot of captions to these photos because I think they speak for themselves. Most of them were taken at incredible exhibits at the museum. The kids had so much fun and we can't wait to take them back.













Making a sprinkler system in the water room.


Look, we made it through the day without looking like the kids ran us over with a truck. Sometimes two little active girls leave us feeling like we ran a marathon at the end of the day.

Charlotte's favorite part... washing off rocks.

Mud volcano

No comments: