Monday, April 9, 2012

WV Gymnastics, Art Projects, Easter, and Random pics

Last weekend our small group from church organized a play date at WV Gymnastics. (Thanks Gwen!)  Some of you may recall that is where Drea had her sixth birthday party.  Needless to say the girls had a blast.  It was nice to get to go there and just play and not have the stress of trying to have a party to go along with the gymnastics.  It was a relaxing time and a great way to hang out with friends without having to worry about messing up some one's house.  The thought is to try and plan different activities throughout the summer like this.  I am wondering how we are going to top this idea.  I am glad I am not one of the event planners.  Good luck girls!

Here is the only picture I was able to get of the girls together.  This seems to be a difficult task anymore.

I tried to get Charlotte to jump in, but she wouldn't.  At least on this attempt.  I did get her to jump in later, however her arm hit the red platform and threw her sideways.  Don't worry she was fine.  She is tough.

Drea and her friends, Elijah and Allie.

This is Reese hanging upside down.  Two seconds later he let go.  It was cool.  Wish I was that fearless.


Those of you that read our blog know that our girls love to do art projects.  Here are some pics of the girls doing some art projects for Easter.




My favorite part of this picture is the gigantic pile of foam pieces in the middle of the table.

Here is the end result of the art project.  I'm not quite sure about the long pieces of tape.  You will have to ask Char about that.

Like I said earlier it's tough to get a picture of the girls together.

Charlotte in her Easter best

Drea saying, "Cheese!"

She is such a ham

Horseback riding, WV style


Stacey recently took the girls to Valley Worlds of Fun and Drea got to drive the bumper cars all by herself.  I wonder if they make big cars with bumpers.  She may need them in a few years.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

The gymnastics center was a lot of fun! I have a really cute picture of Drea, Isak, and Emma covered in chalk. It's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the pics, but thought the tape on the eggs was like string on a balloon! Glad you explained! I also liked the girls playing cowgirls on the horse along with wearing their pretty dresses! The one of Charlotte with her glasses on was really a hoot! Love, Noni