Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Park Tour: Park Five

So our summer park tour continues with the park at the Marion Wave Pool.  I am really enjoying our time at the parks.  How could I not.  The girls love it and even though there are parks that I don't think are as good as others, the girls love them all.  At some point I intent to ask them which park they like the best.  My money is on this park.  Drea loves it.  Whenever, I give them the choice of parks she always says Wavetech.  Here are the pictures from our trip.

This park is broken into two sections, my only complaint is Drea will want to be in one section while Charlotte wants to be in the other.  At least there is plenty of places to play.


Drea is such the monkey.  She loves the monkey bars and the rings.


I don't know what this thing is, but both girls had a great time on it.


I think this is why Drea likes this park so much.  She loves the sand.  We always build a sand castle when we are here

Just a close up of my favorite 3 year old in the world

Any good park has to have swings


I just love how cute she looks in all of these pictures

Of course Drea climbing

I should note that Drea is my favorite 6 year old in the world, too!

One last one of the bird

How can I not give this park a high rating.  The girls love this park and for me that is worth a 4 swing rating.  This park has alot to offer.  Wavetech also has a bathroom and water fountain.  Which are a must when visiting a park.  The park is very close to home and we could walk there if we would like.  I am taking the summer off and I am looking forward to all the rest of the parks we will be able to visit.  It will be the first time I have ever had a summer off and I am really looking forward to the time spent with the girls and the many adventures we will get into.

3 comments:

young wife&mom said...

I'D GIVE it a 4 as well. the two thing i dislike are the sand: IT always makes for an automatic bath night. so most of the times we go there are the days we were planning on taking a bath that night anyway--and when the kids were younger i didn't like the hugeness of the park where it was easy to lose one. carry on...

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like fun to me! I esp. like the picture you took of Drea on the climber where she is looking down at you. When you come to NJ Drea will find some fun play ground equipment with rings and zip line. We will go and do that. Char is getting so big! Can hardly believe it! Can't wait to see you all! Love, Noni

Anonymous said...

Lydia says her favorite thing is the monkey bars too. She can go all the way across. She wants Drea to come and play on her favorite ones at Sailwinds. There is also a zip line that both girls love. We also got a new section in this playground that looks like a pirate ship. The swings are a bit of a bummer because they only have the bench kind, but we can all ride on one together. Char and Drea there is some sand to play in and if it is hot we can swim at the beach that is right below. Lydia says you can make sand castles with me. Please come play with us. We love you.
Love,
Lydia and Brynn
(Aunt Karen typed their words.)