Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A day at the Beach


The girls and I headed to New Jersey for the week to visit friends and family.  What better way to enjoy our time then to take a day and go to the beach.  Our favorite beach to visit is Ocean City, NJ.  No offense to Ocean City, MD, but the NJ version is way better.  The girls always love playing in the sand and building castles, but this year they were loving the ocean.  They usually just hang out at the edge of the water and maybe go in up to their knees, but this year they came out and swam with daddy.  I loved it. 

 
Welcome to Ocean City...see if you can spot the two little peanuts

Of course they both had to be in the pink flip-flops

Drea splashing in the water



Charlotte cooling off


Drea running from the waves


Char trying to scoop some water


Coloring at Preps Pizza


Seriously, how good does that look...I have no problem driving from WV to eat this...delicious!


Someone fell asleep before the pizza got there


I don't know who looks sillier


What trip to the beach doesn't include Kohr Brothers

I love these next two pictures, they look so happy



Riding the balloons...


...the boats...


...the roller coaster...


...and the spinning bears, which there was no way I was getting on.

One last one from the beach...What a great day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree Ocean City, NJ is way better than Ocean City, MD. There is fun things to do at both places. There are more adult activities at O.C., MD like Secrets. I am going soon to float on a raft and have dirty bannanas. But the beach sand is way better at NJ. There is more to do with kids and the atmosphere is more for families. I wish I was eating pizza with you. I could have had Char.'s piece. Love you guys,
Aunt Karen