Saturday, August 11, 2012

End of the Summer Randomness

Well, our summer is coming to an end very shortly.  I go back to school on August 13th and Drea will be joining me on the 16th.  I thought that I would share a bunch of random pictures from our summer that didn't make our blog.  I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed my summer off with the girls.  I still can't believe we are ready to start school again.  Now if we can just make it to football season...start the countdown.

Charlotte striking a pose...again

Drea being a monkey

Making silly faces

Ok, so this isn't the girls and it was already on the blog, but seriously...how good does it look

I love this picture of Char giving me the thumbs up

This was Charlotte's work...me getting ready to board the train

The girls in NYC

Simply adorable

Outside of MSG

Enjoying the Fourth of July

Getting ready to jump in the pool

These next three pictures are of the kitchen table after the girls made princess crowns

Lots of glitter

I am still cleaning up glitter from this project that the girls did a month ago

Out cold

Drea doing an art project

This is Drea doing the same art project which I got though the website http://www.kiwicrate.com/ 

Here is the first crate the girls got...It was a wild safari themed crate.  Drea wanted to know what crate was coming next...we will see really soon.  I was so pleased with this purchase.  If you have kids check it out.


The water and sand table


Charlotte being Charlotte

Playing with the hose

Drea drawing with her fashion sketch pad

No comments: