Sunday, August 19, 2012

You got Me

This is the cup I drank my coffee out of this morning.  I am sharing this information because it was only fitting because of how I found my driveway last night.

Candy Canes on the right...

...decorations and candy canes on the left

Santa Claus, really?

These could have been spaced out a little further and been more in a straight line

Cute...
First things first, someone told me that when someone gets you, you shouldn't acknowledge it, however this was quite impressive because I was home with the windows open and did not hear them at all.  So congratulations, you got me.  Second, one of my dogs, Bailey, started barking after the fact, so if the pranker had been a killer it seems to me I would be dead.  Third, it's August...so this prank would have been more appropriate in July....I'm just saying...Fourth, the phone call and the Christmas music was a nice touch.  Finally, I know who it was, so watch your back because pay back is coming...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen flamingos in January but never Christmas in August! Good surprise! LOL! Noni2

Gwenc5543 said...

Ha ha! You have been Lorrie-ed!! That was a good one. She has gotten quite a few this summer, so I'm sure payback is coming!

young wife&mom said...

come on..it was dark..don't knock the candy cane spacinig! we should get points for being so stealthy that we could hear your voice through your house windows...yet you never knew we were there! btw..at the top of the hill--as we were backing out without lights and doors open we ran right into the fairmont police. thankfully they didn't seem to notice us there in the dark! merry christmas andy! ps. can we have that stuff back..gwen seems to think she is somehow immune to pranks due to proximity!!

Andrew said...

Really you want the stuff back? Also it is nice to know the Fmt Police are not concerned with a dark car with no lights on leaving the scene of the crime.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't work alone. The funniest part was calling you from a pay phone at Shop and Save. We laughed so hard our faces hurt. P.S. I wear a hood.

Gwen said...

Don't forget I have a dog Lorrie! A big, big dog =)

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

that is toooo funny! way better than waking up to a yard full of plastic forks! ;) Merry Christmas, Niessners!