Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to School

Well, unfortunately, I mean, happily Drea, Charlotte and I headed back to school this past week.  Can you believe Drea is already in 1st grade.  She is growing up so fast.  However, I am lucky that she goes to my school and I can check up on her.  Anyway, here are her first day of school pictures...

This was Drea right after she got up for the first day of school...new pjs and all

Seriously, how big does she look there

Charlotte looks so rotten, gotta love it....

3 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

27Yep, I'm with you...it's hard to believe that Drea is in 1st grade already! These kids grow up too fast...Hope you guys had a great first day and week at school!

Anonymous said...

Yes,they look different than when I saw them in July! Drea looks like a mini-teenager! Give them a kiss from me! Love Noni

Anonymous said...

You better buy a gun. Those girls are beautiful. However, I don't think anyone will mess with Char. She looks like she could hurt someone. I hope that they had a great first day of school. We start tomorrow.
Aunt Karen