Saturday, May 4, 2013

That Time of Year

Do you know that time of year I am talking about? Now. Right now.  The weather is amazing.  After spending months bundled up and cold, depressed, and not motivated, now is the best time of year.  Everything is coming to life including me.  I love just being outside.  I don't care what it is.  Cutting the grass, painting, walking, running, biking, hiking, park playing, chalk, bubbles, you name it and it adds up to make this the best time of year.   It is so difficult to get the girls to bed during the week because they love being outside too.  This week I sacrificed getting to bed early for playing.  And do you know what? Bedtime was easier, because I had some tired girls.  So come on, get outside and do something....I'll be out there and so will these girls:

Drea picking flowers in the field next to out house...

...Charlotte picking flowers


Drea showing off her jump-roping skills

Drawing with Chalk

Both girls riding their bikes


Getting ready to go down the hill...

Wait...don't let go!

Here is a video of us playing outside....Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing pics of the girls playing outside! That is the best and you have a great area for it. Like your own park at home! Room to ride bikes, roller skate, run and play! It is great! Charlotte looked like she was lost in the grass almost! Drea is really a good jump rope jumper! I always liked it when you kids played outside too, and were exhausted and fell into the bed! Love, Mom

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

It is a great time of year! We love it too!