Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's Official...

White Oreos are far superior then Chocolate Oreos....In an  un-bias test of oreo eating at the Niessner household, white oreos won in a landslide....here are the pictures of the proof....


These two packages were purchased at the same time and clearly it was no contest.  There are almost two full rows of chocolate oreos.  Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell you neighbor's friends....White Oreos are the new Champ....

One final note...it was a slow morning and this was my breakfast, don't tell the girls, I always tell them they can't have cookies for breakfast....they can, but not until they are adults :)

6 comments:

Dave said...

I LOVE the white Oreos! The chocolate ones make me sick :(

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good breakfast to me also . Don't cookies have eggs , milk in them ?

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign Love Nunnie

young wife&mom said...

were the double stuff? because the chocolate oreos are no contest to white unless...they are double stuff...thats my opinion...

Anonymous said...

I have not tried the vanilla ones yet. I do love the chocolate ones, double stuff, and also the ones filled with green mint. For me, mint has to be green both in cookies and in ice cream. Love, Mom

PJ said...

LOL...just got to read this! Love Oreos of all flavors! just have to have milk! ;)